C&C on Facebook
Read articles about …
New Feature Articles
Syriza’s colors are red and purple and green, identifying it as socialist, feminist and environmentalist. Its platform includes all the key demands of the Green Party.
While no one has a positive interest in destroying the environment, the capitalist class has an interest in blocking the measures that could protect it. Recognizing this class dimension to the environmental struggle is vital.
The reality of an economic order built on white supremacy is the whispered subtext of our entire response to the climate crisis, and it badly needs to be dragged into the light.
Ian’s Ecosocialist Notebook
- Unsustainable growth can’t be wished away
- Swiss ‘environmental’ anti-immigrant plan defeated
- Preface to the French edition of ‘Too Many People?’
- Top Climate & Capitalism articles for 2014
- Capitalist efficiency, illustrated
- CARE: Fertility control won’t solve the climate crisis
- An absurd attack on Naomi Klein and John Bellamy Foster
- ‘Too Many People?’ published in French
- Two accounts of Engels’ revolutionary life
- In defense of Naomi Klein
- Following up on Luxemburg and ‘Socialism or Barbarism’
- Population controllers kill more women