C&C on Facebook
Display articles about …
New Feature Articles
Video: Ian Angus argues for a movement based on socialist and ecological principles, to save humanity and the rest of nature from capitalist ecocide.
Centuries of imperialist plunder created the horrendous environmental and economic devastation that has made the Ebola epidemic possible.
Belgian ecosocialist Daniel Tanuro says the latest IPCC report has sounded an alarm that we must not ignore. Only radical change can avert climate disaster.
Ian’s Ecosocialist Notebook
- In defense of Naomi Klein
- Following up on Luxemburg and ‘Socialism or Barbarism’
- Population controllers kill more women
- The wrong people are in charge
- The origin of Rosa Luxemburg’s slogan ‘socialism or barbarism’
- Hansen’s ‘fee and dividend’ plan: An exchange
- E.P. Thompson on human nature and socialism
- Think apocalyptic – and turn despair into action
- If you aren’t worried about climate change, you aren’t paying attention
- The problem with ‘capitalocene’
- Petrolify. Is this medicine right for you?
- The problem with ‘anthropogenic’