C&C on Facebook
Display articles about …
New Feature Articles
A People’s Climate March organizer reflects on the march’s successes and missed opportunities, and sees a movement on the verge of a new beginning.
Leftish criticisms of the Peoples Climate March fail to understand the role of mass demonstrations in building movements and radicalizing participants.
Patrick Bond: Radicals who saw the Peoples Climate March as pro-capitalist missed the point. The action showed growing grassroots support for real change.
‘Capitalism, a global system that puts profits before people, has brought us to the brink of a climate-induced catastrophe that can destroy humanity.’
Recent Feature Articles
Ian’s Ecosocialist Notebook
- Think apocalyptic – and turn despair into action
- If you aren’t worried about climate change, you aren’t paying attention
- The problem with ‘capitalocene’
- Petrolify. Is this medicine right for you?
- The problem with ‘anthropogenic’
- Chiapas residents: Stop the San Cristóbal-Palenque highway
- Global warming stopped? Not in the real world.
- On environment, Sam Gindin gets it wrong
- Early warning 2: Commoner on global warming
- Early warning: Bookchin on global warming
- Fracking song, 2
- A terrifying diagnosis