Follow Climate & Capitalism
New Feature Articles
To avoid challenging the fossil fuel profiteers, the Paris negotiators bet on untested and dangerous geoengineering technologies.
The politicians who poisoned the water supply in Flint are as bad as they come, but it’s the system they serve that makes such disasters inevitable.
The first draft of history: An annotated guide to thirty-four of the best articles on the COP21 Paris Agreement on climate change.
Experts agree: Changes since 1950 rival those that ended the last ice age. The Holocene is over, and the Anthropocene has begun.
Ian’s Ecosocialist Notebook
- Anthropocene: What’s in a name?
- Harry Magdoff on the environment capitalism makes
- Follow-up: Did early humans cause extinction of mammoths?
- No, We are not headed for a little ice age
- Full text of pope’s statement on environment and exploitation
- Swiss newspaper reviews French edition of ‘Too Many People?’
- Ernest Mandel on productivism, limits to growth, and socialist human development
- How to trivialize the new epoch
- Follow us on Twitter
- On ’60 Minutes’, black Africans are invisible and voiceless
- Bugger the Bankers
- Capitalism versus rational agriculture