C&C on Facebook
New Feature Articles
In ‘The Sixth Extinction,’ Elizabeth Kolbert accepts the claim that overkill by early humans led to the extinction of many large mammals. That charge is politically motivated and there is little evidence to support it.
Leftist critics of Naomi Klein’s This Changes Everything need to answer a question she posed: History is knocking at your door: will you answer?
Our job is not to stand across the street yelling at people until they pass resolutions calling for the abolition of surplus value. We must be with the masses, where and when they are willing to struggle.
Ian’s Ecosocialist Notebook
- On ’60 Minutes’, black Africans are invisible and voiceless
- Bugger the Bankers
- Capitalism versus rational agriculture
- Derek Wall names ‘Five essential books on climate change’
- Unsustainable growth can’t be wished away
- Swiss ‘environmental’ anti-immigrant plan defeated
- Preface to the French edition of ‘Too Many People?’
- Top Climate & Capitalism articles for 2014
- Capitalist efficiency, illustrated
- CARE: Fertility control won’t solve the climate crisis
- An absurd attack on Naomi Klein and John Bellamy Foster
- ‘Too Many People?’ published in French