Follow Climate & Capitalism
New Feature Articles
Climate negotiators are promising ‘negative emissions’ using a risky and unproven technology called BECSS. It’s the wrong way to go.
The auto giant only did what the capitalist system demands of every corporation: it put profit first, no matter who got hurt
“The effects of climate change are being felt today, and future projections represent a potentially catastrophic risk to human health.”
If greenhouse gas emissions aren’t stopped soon, unprecedented and deadly heat waves will become the new normal in most of the world.
Ian’s Ecosocialist Notebook
- Harry Magdoff on the environment capitalism makes
- Follow-up: Did early humans cause extinction of mammoths?
- No, We are not headed for a little ice age
- Full text of pope’s statement on environment and exploitation
- Swiss newspaper reviews French edition of ‘Too Many People?’
- Ernest Mandel on productivism, limits to growth, and socialist human development
- How to trivialize the new epoch
- Follow us on Twitter
- On ’60 Minutes’, black Africans are invisible and voiceless
- Bugger the Bankers
- Capitalism versus rational agriculture
- Derek Wall names ‘Five essential books on climate change’