The Ecosocialist Resources column is published at irregular intervals. It features links to new articles, reports, talks and videos that are relevant to Climate & Capitalism’s mission and goals.
Inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement, or that we agree with everything (or even anything!) the item says.
If you read or write an article that might be appropriate for this column, please post your suggestion in the Climate and Capitalism Facebook group.
- Ecosocialist resources, 7 Nuclear reactors in the tar sands … Greenwashing apartheid … Meteorologists on global warming … Capitalism and ‘guest workers’ … Commons as alternative … Two critical reviews of David Graeber’s “Debt: The First 5,000 Years” ---READ-->>
- Ecosocialist resources, 6 America wastes 40% of food … Keystone and tar sands … Vandana Shiva on seeds … James Hansen on the cause of extreme weather … Misleading CO2 reductions ---READ-->>
- Ecosocialist resources, 5 Agro-ecology in Cuba … Stressed aquifers … Ethanol and capitalism … Chevron’s environmental racism ---READ-->>
- Ecosocialist resources, 4 Ogoni protest oil inaction … Carbon trading increases emissions … Canada’s fraudulent emissions claims … Murray Bookchin … Capitalism’s final frontier ---READ-->>
- Ecosocialist resources, 3 Thomas Sankara and women’s emancipation … A ‘culture of deviance at’ Enbridge … Luke-warmism on climate change … Nuclear regulators collude with industry ---READ-->>
- Ecosocialist resources, 2 Responses to Bill McKibbon; Canadian mining corps vs. Mexico; West in flames; Oil abundance hoax; Enbridge’s many spills ---READ-->>
- Ecosocialist resources, 1 Program for the crisis in Europe; Global warming’s terrifying math; History of Canadian pipeline spills; Ecosocialist worldview ---READ-->>