These are the 25 most-read articles in Climate and Capitalism, in the three months since we launched our new website in cooperation with Monthly Review.
- Video: One million climate jobs now!
- The four laws of ecology and the four anti-ecological laws of capitalism
- The Facts About the Alberta Tar Sands
- ‘Deep Green Resistance’ – How not to build a movement
- If growth is the problem, why hasn’t it been stopped?
- What’s Wrong with a 30-Hour Work Week?
- ‘When civilizations start to die they go insane’
- Saving resources and the environment: A modest proposal
- Stephen Harper as captain of the Titanic …
- Eric Hobsbawm: The myth of “responsible capitalism”
- On the origins of green liberalism
- Green energy won’t save the earth without social change
- Can capitalism survive the end of growth?
- Liberalism and climate change: A remedial assessment
- The UN’s ‘Green Economy’ plan is a destructive illusion
- An appeal to some supporters of women’s rights: Please stop promoting the 7 Billion scare
- Why ‘living simply’ isn’t the answer
- Murray Bookchin: Anthropocentrism versus biocentrism – a false dichotomy
- The Myth of the Tragedy of the Commons
- Africa: Why The Richest Continent Is Also The Poorest
- India exports food while millions starve
- Paulo Freire: The ‘generosity’ of the oppressors is nourished by death, despair, and poverty
- Canada’s tar sands: The true cost of dirty oil
- Ocean damage from climate change will cost $2 trillion a year
- Growth and Consumerism: Nature or Nurture?