The Age of Stupid is a 90-minute film about climate change, set in the future, which will have its world premiere in London on March 15 and then be released in UK cinemas on March 20, followed by other countries.
- “Every single person in the country should be forcibly made to watch this film.” Ken Livingstone, former Mayor of London
- “I defy anyone to come out and not feel like they’ve got to make a difference.” Caroline Lucas, Leader of the UK Green Party
- “It is not a film to make you happy. It’s a film to make you sit back and think ‘What is my role on this planet?’“ Ashok Sinha, Director of Stop Climate Chaos coalition
- “The most powerful piece of cultural discourse on climate change ever produced.” Mark Lynas, author of “Six Degrees: Our Future on a Hotter Planet”
- “It is a captivating and constantly surprising film: the first successful dramatisation of climate change to reach the big screen.” George Monbiot, journalist & author
More information: http://www.ageofstupid.net/